NO electric heaters
NO dish washing or laundering in bathhouses.
NO car or trailer washing in campground.
NO alcoholic beverages allowed off campsite.
NO Interior furniture or fixtures allowed outside of the RV
DO NOT move fireplaces.
DO NOT ditch around tents.
POSITIVELY NO firearms or hunting allowed.
NO ATV’S OR MOTORIZED TOYS.
NO Roller Skates, Roller Blades or Skate Boards
NO cutting of live or dead trees.
(Disfiguring trees is prohibited)
NO advertising or soliciting on campground.
NO washing machines or dryers allowed to be used in
NO CLOTHES LINES.
SMALL PETS 40 lb. max are permitted if leashed at all
times and cleaned up after. Pets are not allowed in
bathhouses, pool area or playground and are not to be left
Current up to date shot records are required at check in.
DUMPING: Only environmentally safe, nontoxic and
formaldehyde free additives are allowed to be discharged
in our dump station, on site
sewage, sinks or laundry drains.
ALL TRASH must be brought to Dumpster. Only bagged
household trash allowed in dumpster
(Location of Dump site shown on Campground map)
In the event of a Problem or Emergency the Campground
Owner has the right to remove RV or Tent off of site.
CHECK -IN: 2:00 PM All arrivals due before 9:00 PM.
All setting up must be completed by 10:00 PM.
CHECK OUT: 11:00 A.M.
QUIET TIME 10:00 P.M. TO 8:00 A.M.
1. REFUND POLICY: cancellation 2 weeks prior to date of arrival,
less a $20.00 cancellation fee per site.
2. NO REFUNDS for Seasonal, Monthly, No Shows, Daily check
ins, Early Departures or Date Changes.
3. All visitors are required to register at office before entering
Campground. Violations of visitors fee is a $20.00 fine + the
visitors fee charges, per person applied to the site renter.
4. One car per site. Additional cars must be parked in assigned
5. Motorcycles and motorbikes allowed only in designated areas.
6. One camper or one tent per site.
7. Each campsite tenant is responsible for his guests.
8. Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their
children in all areas of campground.
9. Persons under 21 years of age are not allowed to camp
without a parent or guardian.
10. All campfires must be extinguished by 11:00 PM or sooner
per request of campground owner.
11. Burning firewood No Pallets, building or furniture material
allowed to be burned. Fires no higher than the top of the fire
ring. No stacking fire rings.
12. Campsites must be maintained and left in a neat and sanitary
13. Respect the privacy of your neighbor. Do not trespass on
14. Any annoyance to the campers and all complaints should be
reported to the office immediately.
15. This is a private campground Undesirable persons may be
told to leave immediately without refund.
16. WE DO NOT ACCEPT MAIL. Please make arrangements with
the Post Office for mail delivery.
Anna Jacques Hospital
25 Highland Ave.
Newburyport, Ma 01950
Salisbury Post Office
5 Salisbury Square
Salisbury, Ma 01952
Seabrook Post Office
19 Main St.
Seabrook, NH 03874
POLICE: 978-462-9333 FIRE: 978-462-2411 EMERGENCY ONLY! 911
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Subject to Change
Amended Rules and Regulations Posted in Office
NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPGROUND